Learn Lean from a Fun Perspective
Discover lean through a fun perspective that is familiar to us all: traveling with AirBNB!
Reinforce 5S, Waste, Standardization, and More
Connect key lean concepts to real-life frustrations and problems that are common to the AirBNB travel experience. See the value of lean fundamentals and laugh while you do it!
Included in this Course
Deliver Training on Your Terms
Setting the Kitchen in Order
- Experience our confusion and frustration finding what we need in the kitchen.
- Learn not to bury organized tools behind doors and drawers.
- Make things accessible and visual!
Looking Out for the Next Guy
- Setting “the next guy” up for success is critical to the success of any AirBNB property.
- See how the principle of “the next guy” is central to creating a work environment of respect for people.
Desperate for Standards!
- See how many shortcomings of our AirBNB experience come down to a lack of standardization.
- Learn to recognize standards of various kinds.
Look With Your Feet and Think With Your Hands
- Understand what Taiichi Ono meant by “look with your feet and think with your hands.”
- Learn to plan, prototype, and brainstorm ideas more effectively and efficiently.
Des Moines, IA
- Witness our first impressions, both good and bad.
- Discover how lean basics apply to everyone and every industry.
- Understand the advantages of small work spaces.
- See two poke yoke opportunities from the AirBNB.
- Learn what is called an ABC Solution.
- See why it is important to keep up on maintenance and standards of all kinds.
Join the Lean Smarts Academy
Access all our courses with your subscription to the Lean Smarts Academy.